Sonic QUEST Sonic QUEST

Very good.

Only thing that made me not finish watching it was how much of a pain it was to click the tiny sonic heads. Fix that up and make it so the entire bubble is a button or make the sonic heads bigger.

RagingFlameOfHorror responds:

I was going to make it so that you just had to press the space bar, but I ran out of time, and school started again.(Yes I go to school.)

BattleToads: TWZs BattleToads: TWZs

Awesome!

I've recently been playing battletoads in battlemaniacs on turbo mode for kicks and this reminded me of that. It's pretty fast paced and looks clean. Overall good job.

Makoto-Lee Appears Makoto-Lee Appears

Great fast paced action.

The action was fast paced, clean and well done.

However, there is one HUGE drawback!

The dialogue is way too slow, slowing down the pace of the movie and kills the viewers interest in finishing watching the entire thing.

If you can speed that up, the movie would likely get an even higher score.

rigo01 responds:

Thank you for your review, ive already taken using Voices as talking instead of text and you are right.

Peter Griffin Dialogue Peter Griffin Dialogue

Great!

I love how you fit this many sounds into 18k, excellent optimization.

First Person Snow Shooter First Person Snow Shooter

Not bad.

But it seems like alot of games these days just use premade actionscript from other sites or for specific types of games to make their own and add in their own graphics. I don't know.

Pushies Plus Pushies Plus

Option to use Arrow keys to move.

It'd be awesome to add the arrow keys for movement in addition to the WASD keys already in use.

ETERNALGAM3R responds:

I added that in Pushies Plus 2.