Peter Griffin Dialogue Peter Griffin Dialogue

Great!

I love how you fit this many sounds into 18k, excellent optimization.

First Person Snow Shooter First Person Snow Shooter

Not bad.

But it seems like alot of games these days just use premade actionscript from other sites or for specific types of games to make their own and add in their own graphics. I don't know.

Pushies Plus Pushies Plus

Option to use Arrow keys to move.

It'd be awesome to add the arrow keys for movement in addition to the WASD keys already in use.

ETERNALGAM3R responds:

I added that in Pushies Plus 2.

RaidenX RaidenX

Most people don't understand

Most people don't understand the amount of work and effort that goes into making something of this scale. Completely reproducing a game from scratch, in a new format and making it on par, or in this case on par and beyond what the original developer had intended.

Most people just like to flame and say that it had been copied and is exactly the same as the games before it.

And they're right! The style and gameplay may be the same, but isn't that the point? If I were to remake a game, I'd want it to follow the same style and gameplay as its predecessors. But add new features to ENHANCE the remake of my favorite games to make it more enjoyable. And to port it to flash so everyone on the web can play for a much wider playerbase.

And that's exactly what you did!

You succeeded in recreating a game where it looks and feels like I was playing the original games, but with a few new bells and whistles (most notably the save feature) it took the original and held it on a whole new level of play.

Now I may not be a flash god (I used to do it for lols) but I try to have a little understanding before I go and review something.

Go0gley responds:

You are spot on! Thanks for the support. =D On the next shoot-em-up I'm making, it will take off from this one.

Homestar Runner Pong Homestar Runner Pong

Great

I see you are getting alot of negative reviews because no one seems to play past level 1. I don't think anyone wants to put in the time to do it, the other levels are great and alot better though.

Since people only play level 1, where the AI is bad (It's cpu is supposed to be dumb earlyon guys) they think the whole game is like this because they can't simply select the other levels to check it out, without first completing them in succession.

I'd say if you want more people to play your game, allow them to select levels, not all of them, but the first bunch. Then when they complete those, it would unlock the next one, and so on. Then they would have a few levels to play to test the game, and SEE ALL THE HARD WORK you've put into it. And if they like it and want to continue, they will have to beat them all.

I know this may not what you want to do, and want people to work for what they play, but I tell you everyone on here IS that lazy.

silver-war responds:

thank you very much for not being so lazy and that is a good idea i might do it

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

ownage

I'm glad I got to play around with this a bit early. This owns. Anyway

**ALOT OF YOU PEOPLE ARE NOT READING THE HELP**

You can play the music from any point on the timeline if you hold SPACE and then click to play
so then you dont have to listen to the whole song to change one riff. Theres a few other things that I have read in reviews that people complain about, but would not be a problem if they had read the help that is provided. So take a gander at the help before you start messing around, it may actually help you O.o

One guy called the purple haired dude a bassist, but its the rhythm guitarist and the other guy is the lead.

Anyway, great stuff evil-dog, see ya around ~.^

Evil-Dog responds:

Good calls dude :)
People are too eager to complain hehe
And no bass....sorry bassplayers outthere

Time Attack! Time Attack!

I gave up after 5 seconds

its too easy, I just count the clicks , 6 of em = 1 second... I was always dead on... Interesting game though

omega10mg responds:

ticking sound is gone =)

Sik Trix BMX Sik Trix BMX

only one problem

when you get stuck, you are screwed, because when you jump, and you hit over you try to flip, we need ot be able to jump and move forward ...
I see this turning into something great though

EntropicOrder responds:

You need to press up in the air to spin.

Wonderland 3D Wonderland 3D

cool games

Needs a little more explanation, especially about the thing that I thought was a lock, I always put it back to original position and left, until I eventually figured out that when you leave after changing them its a different place, lol.. Other then that these are great entertainment XD

potbellybob responds:

Yes... I suppose you are reffering to the "Elevator". It doesn't look like one, or a feel for one. Entertainment XD? What is that? Thank you for the high review (:

Wonderland 3D World 2 Wonderland 3D World 2

I love your games

These are cool, they keep me entertained!
Make some more... W00t, keep it up.

potbellybob responds:

I'm glad! My web-site gets my flash games before newgrounds does. The domain is geocities.com/flashgamearchive/index.html