Sonic QUEST Sonic QUEST

Very good.

Only thing that made me not finish watching it was how much of a pain it was to click the tiny sonic heads. Fix that up and make it so the entire bubble is a button or make the sonic heads bigger.

RagingFlameOfHorror responds:

I was going to make it so that you just had to press the space bar, but I ran out of time, and school started again.(Yes I go to school.)

BattleToads: TWZs BattleToads: TWZs

Awesome!

I've recently been playing battletoads in battlemaniacs on turbo mode for kicks and this reminded me of that. It's pretty fast paced and looks clean. Overall good job.

Makoto-Lee Appears Makoto-Lee Appears

Great fast paced action.

The action was fast paced, clean and well done.

However, there is one HUGE drawback!

The dialogue is way too slow, slowing down the pace of the movie and kills the viewers interest in finishing watching the entire thing.

If you can speed that up, the movie would likely get an even higher score.

rigo01 responds:

Thank you for your review, ive already taken using Voices as talking instead of text and you are right.

Mario's Viewer Mario's Viewer

review

Since no one has yet to tell you how to respond to reviews, this is how.

When you sign in, you're at your user settings, theres a panel on the left side that has various things you can click under 'Neat User Stuff'

Click on Respond to your portal reviews, then click the submission you want to respond to it's reviews, find the review you want to respond to in the list, click on its title, and write in the box, and submit.

Shawn1upProductions responds:

Thanks alot man! Didn't tell me if you liked it or not! but 6 gives me a picture taht you thought it was oK! thanks for review!

SG  New Year with Emilio! SG New Year with Emilio!

a pleasure as always

needle, I wasnt even expecting this since you were on holidays or something,mwahaha, great stuff! Cant wait for episode 3!!

-halycon

Needle responds:

I did the whole damned thing in one day. Spur of the moment :)

unclemike.demoreel 2 unclemike.demoreel 2

You play TAO dont you!

I remember you showing us the part with the sandbox or whatever, some stills from this a while ago.. You were asking whether you should make it into a game or not, I think. This is great stuff, by the way, if this is you who plays TAO, lemme know your TAO name so I can say hey next time in playing!
lates

unclemike responds:

heh whats TAO? maybe i play it...

Cool Movie Cool Movie

This is better then most people think.

I enjoyed watching this, its too bad it got as low score as it did, but hey, you did get a portal award, thats more then alot of people can say ;) It was rather well animated, not very detailed, but nicely done. It was fun to watch, lates

D.Y.S.A. Teaser D.Y.S.A. Teaser

yay

YAY, sad piano theme, I have that same song and I like it alot, this sounds promising.. Ill keep a look out for whenever you finish and release it !
seeya

remember me remember me

very nice

I liked this, I Dont know what more to say, it was rather inspiring, oh yeah and SenorFrog add me to msn foo...

Strategy Guide Ep. 1 Strategy Guide Ep. 1

This owns

This owns, N-gage is gay, cows are funny and old nintendo games rule... I couldn't ask for anything else!!! Keep em' coming!